ETI Announces New Board of Directors
May 7, 2014—The Equipment and Tool Institute has announced the individuals who will serve on its 2014-2015 board of directors.
ETI’s executive committee consists of the following industry professionals:
- Neil Davis, Snap-on Diagnostics, president.
- Tim Morgan, Spanesi Americas, vice president of programs.
- Bob Holland, Chief Automotive Technologies, vice president of marketing.
- Brian Herron, Drew Technologies, secretary/treasurer.
- Ben Johnson, Mitchell 1, immediate past president.
The individuals who were elected to fill open and expired board sets for a three-year term include:
- Robert Vogt of IOSiX
- John Heist of STAR EnviroTech
- Kevin Fitzpatrick of Autologic
- Pete Richardson (Car-O-Liner)
Rounding out the board of directors by completing previously elected terms are:
- David Rich of Innova Electronics
- Dennis Keane of Bosch Service Solutions
- Kathy Kedzior of Mahle Clevite
- Greg Potter of DG Technologies
- Jim Fish of Bosch Automotive Service Solutions