Ratchet+Wrench Seeks Nominations for 2014 All-Star Awards
May 6, 2014—Ratchet+Wrench is now accepting nominations for its second annual Ratchet+Wrench All-Star Awards, developed to recognize the most talented, dedicated and inspirational professionals across all segments of the auto service industry.
Nominating someone is free and can be done by filling out a simple form at ratchetandwrenchawards.com. The Ratchet+Wrench editorial staff will review nominations and select winners this fall. Nominees can win based on a wide range of factors, such as business success, innovation, industry advocacy, or community involvement.
Aside from receiving a physical award, the selected professionals will be profiled in the October issue of the magazine and receive a press release about their achievements to distribute to local media.
Anyone in the auto service industry who has a colleague, employee, or peer that has enhanced the lives of others, inspired success, or helped advance the industry is encouraged to submit a nomination before the deadline of July 1.
Nominations are open in the following categories:
- Owner/Executive (e.g. owners, co-owners, presidents, CEOs)
- Manager/Advisor (e.g. shop managers, service advisors)
- Shop Staff (e.g. technicians of all levels, other shop-floor staff)
- Administrative Staff (e.g. receptionists, bookkeepers, front office employees)
- Wild Card (e.g. other industry professionals, such as consultants, educators and vendors)
This year’s awards are sponsored by Kia Motors America, MAHLE North America and MOTOSHOP Technology Tools.
For details, go to ratchetandwrenchawards.com.