Auto Care Association Releases Digital Publications
May 29, 2015—The Auto Care Association has released the Digital Auto Care Factbook 2016 and the Digital Auto Care Factbook & Lang Annual 2016.
The 25th Anniversary edition will include:
- A recap on the AAPEX education session titled Aftermarket Dynamics;
- A summary of Key Issues and the Business Confidence Index;
- An announcement of the first-ever State of the Auto Care Industry Report;
- An extended Industry Forecast through 2018 by IHS Automotive;
- An updated Program and Retail Distribution Summary by Babcox Media;
- A few key insights on our recently completed e-tailing research;
- An updated Intelligence Report from BB&T Capital Markets;
- An updated BodyShop Business Industry Profile: 2013 -14 from Babcox;
- Updated North American registrations by IHS Automotive;
- Updated Global registration summary by IHS Automotive; and
- New insights on Chinese Automotive Aftermarket by Technomic Asia.
The Digital Auto Care Factbook will include:
- Key economic indicators.
- Channel Forecast Model.
- Financial profiles, acquisition and merger activities.
- DIY consumer and vehicle demographics.
- Replacement rates for motor vehicle parts and jobs.
- Information on key auto care segments.
- U.S. motor vehicle registrations, operating costs and miles traveled.
- State summary statistics.
- Global economic and automotive data including vehicle registrations by country.
- U.S. trade data for selected motor vehicle products and top ranked import – export countries.
- Information on the Canadian, Mexican and Chinese auto care industries.
The Lang Annual Section will include:
- Sales volume analysis of 80 key products.
- Service market product volume by major type of service outlet.
- DIY product volume by major type of retail outlet.
- Number of jobbers in the U.S. and by geographic area.
- Distribution analysis by five major channels.
- Changes in vehicle mix.
- Bay population by major service outlet groups.
- Analysis of growth by major auto care segment: service market, DIY market, foreign vehicle market, distribution channels.
- Forecasts of key auto care trends, including: domestic and foreign share of light vehicles, average age of foreign and domestic light vehicles.
Auto Care Association members received a complimentary copy this week of the Digital Auto Care Factbook 2016 along with three guest passes as a member benefit. To order any of these digital publications, visit the website.