CARS Expands Mechanical Specialty and Tech. Training
May 21, 2015—The NACE/CARS Conference & Expo has announced an expanded agenda for its 2015 event, which takes place at the COBO Center in Detroit on July 21-25.
The CARS program will have more mechanical specialty and technical training than ever before, according to an announcement from the Automotive Service Association (ASA), which sponsors the event.
“ASA has listened to the industry and we’ve made significant updates to CARS and the programming. The CARS content was and will continue to be driven by the very best in the service repair industry. Our industry is changing at an accelerated rate. Staying ahead of the latest advancements in technology isn’t something you can ignore,” said Donny Seyfer, co-owner of Seyfer Automotive Inc. in Wheat Ridge, Colo., and chairman of ASA.
Some of the expanded opportunities for attendees include:
- The Service Repair Leadership Forum (SRLF) - inaugural event led by Bob Greenwood & Maylan Newton
- The Technology & Telematics Forum - sponsored by Auto Alliance and ASA
- Service Ready Sessions - by Volkswagen and Honda
- Evaporative System Diagnosis Training - with trainer Kevin McCartney from NAPA Autotech
- Young Technicians Symposium - powered by Bosch
For a complete schedule and more information, visit the CARS website.