East Penn Receives Top Award at Federated Supplier Awards
May 19, 2015—On May 14, East Penn was presented with Federated Auto Part’s most prestigious supplier award during the Federated National meeting and awards dinner.
The battery manufacturer was named Outstanding Vendor of the Year. In addition, Federated supplier awards were presented to companies deemed exceptional in five key categories.
The winners are as follows:
- Outstanding Vendor of the Year – East Penn
- Order Fill Vendor of the Year – Hastings
- Education & Training Vendor of the Year – Standard Motor Products
- Marketing Vendor of the Year – Dorman
- Sales Representation Vendor of the Year – Brake Parts Inc
- Electronic Cataloging Vendor of the Year – Cardone
Accepting the Outstanding Vendor of the Year award on behalf of East Penn were Dan Langdon, Larry Harding and Bruce Herman.
“We are proud to recognize these top suppliers, most notably East Penn as Outstanding Vendor of the Year, for their extraordinary performance in areas important to Federated members,” said Larry Pavey, president of Federated Auto Parts. “As a group, Federated suppliers are well positioned for success, supplying quality brand name parts and excellent service to our members. These six top suppliers have proven they are the best of the best. Each has shown they embrace change and respect tradition, turning industry challenges into growth opportunities.”