ETI Announces Officers, New Directors for 2015-2016
May 6, 2015—The new officers and board members have been named for the Equipment and Tools Institute for 2015-2016.
Officers (one-year term):
- President – Tim Morgan (Spanesi Americas, Inc.)
- Vice President, Programs – Bob Holland (Chief Automotive Technologies)
- Vice President, Marketing – Brian Herron (Drew Technologies)
- Secretary/Treasurer – Jim Fish (Bosch Automotive Service Solutions)
- Immediate Past President – Neil Davis (Snap-on Diagnostics)
Directors (three-year term):
- Dennis Keane (Bosch Automotive Service Solutions)
- Tim Lael (Hunter Engineering Company)
- David Rich (Innova Electronics) (Technical Director)
- Directors (one-year term):
- Craig Kirkpatrick (Verizon Telematics/Networkfleet)
- Tom Kotenko (Bosch Automotive Service Solutions)
- The new board members join returning members Peter Richardson of Car-O-Liner, Robert Vogt of IOSiX, John Heist of STAR EnviroTech, and Kevin Fitzpatrick of Autologic.