Nominations Sought for R+W All-Star Awards
May 5, 2015—Ratchet+Wrench is accepting nominations for its third annual Ratchet+Wrench All-Star Awards, sponsored by Kia Motors America, MAHLE North America and MOTOSHOP Technology Tools.
The awards were developed to recognize the most talented, dedicated and inspirational professionals across all segments of the auto service industry. Nominating someone is free and can be done by filling out a simple form at ratchetandwrenchawards.com. The Ratchet+Wrench editorial staff will review all nominations and select winners this fall. Nominees can win based on a wide range of factors, such as business success, innovation, industry advocacy, or community involvement.
Aside from receiving a physical award, the selected professionals will be profiled in the November issue of the magazine and at ratchetandwrench.com.
Anyone in the auto service industry who has a colleague, employee, or peer that has enhanced the lives of others, inspired success, or helped advance the industry is encouraged to submit a nomination before the deadline of July 24.
Nominations are open in the following categories:
- Owner/Executive (e.g., owners, co-owners, presidents, CEOs)
- Manager/Advisor (e.g., shop managers, service advisors)
- Shop Staff (e.g., technicians of all levels, other shop-floor staff)
- Administrative Staff (e.g., receptionists, bookkeepers, front office employees)
- Wild Card (e.g., other industry professionals, such as consultants, educators and vendors)
To nominate, or for more details, go to ratchetandwrenchawards.com.