ETI Announces New Officers and Board Members
May 3, 2016—The Equipment and Tool Institute announced Monday that it has elected its officers and board members for 2016-2017.
The new officers are:
- President: Bob Holland, Chief Automotive Technologies
- Vice president, programs: Brian Herron, Drew Technologies
- Vice president, marketing: Jim Fish, Bosch Automotive Service Solutions
- Secretary/treasurer: Kevin FitzPatrick
- Immediate past president: Tim Morgan, Spanesi Americas Inc.
The new board members are:
- Peter Richardson, Car-O-Liner (three years)
- Craig Kirkpatrick, Verizon (three years)
- Tom Kotenko, Snap-on (three years)
- Neil Davis, Snap-on (two years)
- Tom Bertosa, Bosch Automotive Service Solutions (one year)