AAPEX Announces 2014 New Packaging Showcase Winners
Nov. 20, 2014—The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) recently announced the winners of its 2014 New Packaging Showcase that featured the latest, eco-friendly, innovative and easy-to-merchandise packaging designs at AAPEX, which took place in Las Vegas in early November.
Tom Egan, vice president of industry services for PMMI – the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, and Sean Riley, editor of Packaging Machinery Technology magazine, judged this year’s entries and selected the following 2014 New Packaging Showcase winners:
• Economics: Audi/VW Suspension Repair Kit, RTS, S.A.
• Environmental Impact: Chevron PitPack, Chevron Lubricants
• Innovation: Scrubblade Platinum, Scrubblade Inc.
• Marketing: Sta-Lube Hydraulic & Jack Oil, CRC Industries
• Protection: Gates Water Pump New Box Packaging, The Gates Corporation
This year marks the second consecutive year for Scrubblade Inc. to win an AAPEX New Packaging Showcase award.