Attendees Select 2014 New Product Showcase Winners at AAPEX
Nov. 18, 2014—The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) announced the winners of its 2014 New Product Showcase that were chosen by attendees using a new process at this year’s event in Las Vegas.
For the first time, attendees used a scanner at AAPEX to select their favorite new products in each of eight categories and entries with the most scans were named as winners. The 2014 New Product Showcase winners are:
• General Merchandise: flexyframe HD, flexyframe, Inc.
• Appearance Chemicals & Car Care: Suds-N-Spray Foaming Wash System, Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation
• Automotive Lighting: Philips Vision LED, Philips Automotive
• Business Tools & Services: Comprehensive Auto Parts Software, Fuse5
• Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: Direct Injection Intake Valve Pressurized Cleaning, Shrader Canada Limited
• Hard Parts: AirSept “Smart Splice Ultimate Line Repair System,” Airsept, Inc.
• Safety: MS4388 Bluetooth Tire Pressure Monitoring Caps, Measurement Ltd., Inc.
• Tool & Equipment: The Next Generation Diagnose Platform, Foxwell Technology Co., Ltd.
This year represents the second consecutive year Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation has won an award for an entry in the AAPEX New Product Showcase.
All New Product Showcase entries were on display at AAPEX 2014.