ASA Preps for Annual Safety Inspection Forum
Nov. 17, 2015—On Dec. 2, the Automotive Service Association (ASA), ASA-Midwest and the Missouri Alliance of Automotive Service Providers (AASP-MO) will host the Second Annual Safety Inspection Forum in St. Louis at Hunter Engineering from noon to 4 p.m.
The mission of the forum is to raise awareness about the importance of periodic vehicle inspection programs and to develop strategies to protect these programs nationwide.
The program will feature a range of representatives from across the industry.
- Doug Wolverton, Hunter Engineering
- Paul Meyer, Missouri State Highway Patrol
- JoJo Heselmeyer, Texas Department of Public Safety
- Lester Elder, Missouri State Highway Patrol
- Paul Rehbein, Missouri State Highway Patrol
- Jade Winfree, U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Steve Hoskins, Motor Vehicle Bureau, Missouri Department of Revenue
- Ben Steinman, ASA-Midwest
- Mike Moehlenkamp, AASP-Missouri
- Joe Battista, Parsons Engineering
The event is free but requires registration. To register, visit ASA’s legislative website.