Automotive Lift Institute Announces 2016 Board Members
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 6, 2015—The Automotive Lift Institute (ALI) elected its 2016 board of directors at the organization’s annual meeting on Monday in Las Vegas.
Stet Schanze of Gray Manufacturing Company (St. Joseph, Mo.) was elected chairman and will take over for Jerome Lentz of Challenger Lifts (Louisville, Ky.), who served three terms as chairman and has been a board member for more than 10 years. At the meeting, Lentz was presented a plaque honoring his service from R.W. “Bob” O’Gorman, ALI president.
“Jerome Lentz’s leadership has helped advance ALI in many directions,” said O’Gorman. “Under his watch, we launched the online version of the Lifting It Right training program, grew the ALI Lift Inspector Certification Program, and developed successful partnerships with many other safety and training organizations. I look forward to continuing to work on these initiatives with new chairman Stet Schanze, who has provided the lift industry with tremendous value since joining the ALI Board three years ago.”
Lentz will continue to serve on the board as a past chairman.
The 2016 ALI board also includes:
- Jeff Kritzer of BendPak (Santa Paula, Calif.)
- Stan Poweska of PKS Lifts (Ancaster, Ontario)
- Matt Webster of Vehicle Service Group (Madison, Ind.)
- Harold Yeo of TLS Lifts (Oakville, Ontario)
- Associate Class representative Gary Wainwright of Weco Automotive Lifts & Equipment (Bradford, Ark.)