New Website Launched by Standard Motor Products
Oct. 22, 2015—Standard Motor Products (SMP) has introduced a new BWD brand website, which offers premium engine management related products. The new website was built with responsive architecture and a parallax-scrolling design.
The new interface gives visitors an engaging experience on desktops, smartphones and tablets while delivering brand content. In addition to the website launch, BWD’s eCatalog was also redesigned from the ground-up.
“With our new BWD website, we’ve built a website that informs and educates our customers with meaningful, rich content and added features and benefits such as our improved eCatalog,” said Phil Hutchens, vice president engine management marketing, SMP.
Features of the website include:
- Convenient eCat Widget search portal on homepage
- Multilingual availability for English-, Spanish-, and French-speaking users
- Redesigned eCatalog with easy-to-use interface, fast search returns and expanded rich content
- TPMS Microsite with updated TPMS material including product story, OE-matching and QWIK-SENSOR programs, and a TPMS-specific eCatalog
- Technician training section with PTS On-Demand calendar, seminar syllabus and video training
- Comprehensive digital resource library housing more than 100 product information documents