ACDelco Debuts New Products at AAPEX
Nov. 4, 2016—ACDelco, the OE parts brand for General Motors, debuted a number of products at the AAPEX show at the Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas this week.
Through an interactive exhibit featuring both augmented and virtual reality, ACDelco highlighted a number of new products and enhancements, including:
- Advantage Bearings: A new bearings line featuring 160 new part numbers—including ball bearings, clutch release bearings, hanger bearings, hub assemblies, hub spindle kits, taper cone/cup and wheel bearings—covering more than 69 million vehicles.
- Advantage Coated Rotors: Anew line of 534 coated rotors covering more than 115 million vehicles on the road today, and using COOL SHIELD technology to resist rust and corrosion.
- Professional Coated Brake Calipers: Using a special zinc coating, ACDelco Professional coated calipers resist corrosion. The new line of 54 unique part numbers covers more than 51 million vehicles on the road today.
- Expanded distribution of GM OE collision parts: GM OE door handles, door hinges, rear view mirrors, center high mount stoplights (CHMSLs) and tailgate hinges are now available in the independent aftermarket through ACDelco distributors and direct accounts. This new line includes 277 new part numbers covering 1.7 million GM vehicles on the road today.
- Expanded distribution of GM OE Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoids: ACDelco is making GM OE VVT solenoids available to its customers throughout the aftermarket. Fourteen unique part numbers cover 16.5 million 2000-2017 model year GM vehicles on the road today.
- Limited lifetime warranty for ACDelco GM OE Fuel Pumps: ACDelco GM OE fuel pumps offer exact OE fit, form and function for 98 percent of 1986-present day GM vehicles on the road today. Effective Nov. 1, 2016, ACDelco GM OE electric fuel pumps and fuel pump modules with level sensors will include a limited lifetime warranty.