OTC Introduces New Diagnostics Tool
The OTC Evolve is able to diagnose over 25,000 vehicle systems and 58,000 vehicle electronic control units (ECU) combinations using new Bravo 3.0 software and Android operating system. Capabilities include performing more than 11,000 actuation tests and more than 1,400 adjustment tests.
Evolve scan functionality includes:
- OEM Domestic, Asian and European Bidirectional Controls
- OEM Domestic, Asian and European OBD II Enhanced
- OEM Domestic, Asian and European OBD I (with optional cables)
- All 10 Modes of OBD II
- 30 years of vehicle coverage, 1986 to present
- Optional heavy duty generic coverage
- Multiple language support
- Internet upgradeable for coverage and vehicle updates
Included in the purchase of OTC Evolve is Diagnostics for Life, which offers technicians support as long as they own it and maintain software updates.