AAPEXedu Sessions to Cover Business Management Topics
Oct. 16, 2014—The 2014 AAPEXedu training series will feature 12 sessions on the latest industry trends to help attendees increase sales, boost profitability and grow their businesses.
AAPEXedu sessions are free and start on Nov. 3, a day before the official start of the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas. AAPEX is slated for Nov. 4–6 at the Sands Expo Center.
The following sessions will cover demographic and economic influences shaping the global aftermarket, projected 2015 automotive product sales performance, the technologies likely to drive aftermarket growth in the coming years and more:
• Will Consumers/Drivers Impact the Aftermarket?
• Trade Expansion in Mexico: Why it’s the Right Time
• 2015 Aftermarket Outlook
• Import Parts Explosion: Are You Taking Your Share?
• Aftermarket Dynamics and the Road Ahead
• Global Supplier Consolidation: Threats and Opportunities for the Aftermarket
• NHTSA Safety and Regulatory Plans: What is Coming Down the Pike
• Distribution in the Age of E-Tailing
• Commercial Vehicle Trends: Where is the U.S. and Canadian Commercial Vehicle Market Headed?
• State of the Art Diagnosis for WDs and Manufacturers
• Aftermarket Telematics and the Connected Car
• Five Trends in Five Minutes: Trends Affecting the Aftermarket
Visit the AAPEX website to register for the show and specific AAPEXedu sessions.