ATMC Announces National Excellence in Training Winners
Oct. 7, 2014—The Automotive Training Managers Council has announced its winners for the 2014 ATMC National Excellence in Training Awards.
The winners include:
- Bridgestone Retail Operations in conjunction with CARQUEST Technical Institute for their program, The Logical Troubleshooting Process
- Coordinating Committee for Automotive Repair (CCAR) for their program, HazmatU
- General Motors in conjunction with Raytheon Professional Services LLC for their program, Service Technical College
- Genuine Parts Company / NAPA Auto Parts for their program, SalesPRO Selling Skills
- KPA for their program, Hazard Communication GHS
- Mack and Volvo Truck Academies in partnership with WyoTech, for their program, Diesel Advanced Technology Education (DATE) for Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks
- NAPA AutoTech for their program, EVAP Guru
- Nissan North America, Inc for their program, Nissan and Infiniti Basic Electrical Concepts
- National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium for their program, Electric Drive Vehicle Automotive Technician Training
The awards were presented during the ATMC reception at the AAPEX and SEMA shows in Las Vegas on Nov. 5. The awards are given annually to highly effective or innovative training programs.