Snap-on Increases European Coverage with Software Upgrade
Oct. 23, 2015—Snap-on has increased its coverage with optional European coverage in its new software upgrade 15.4.
The new and enhanced coverage is available for 11 European vehicle makes including Audi, BMW, FIAT, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Smart Car, Volkswagen and Volvo, with 2014 model year updates for BMW, Land Rover, MINI, Smart Car and Volvo.
The top features in software upgrade 15.4 optional European coverage include, but are not limited to:
- BMW: EVAP Tests and X5 Brake Bleed
- Jaguar: Transmission Adaptations, Brake Bleed and Parking Aid Module
- Land Rover: Evoque Air Suspension and Instrument Cluster
- MINI: Battery Replace
- Fiat: HVAC, TPMS Functions, Instrument Panel and 500e Hybrid Systems
- Mercedes-Benz: Electronic Power Steering and Pneumatic Lock
- Volvo: Rear Electronics, Transmission and Door Modules
- Jaguar: Fuel Adaptation and Truck Module
- Audi/Volkswagen: Rain Sensor and Trailer
The upgrade offers over 105,380 new codes, tests, tips and data for model years 2000 to 2015, with the most extensive coverage outside the factory tool. The Fast-Track Troubleshooter coverage goes all the way back to 1980 with 29,299 new tips and timesavers. The new software offers 52,830 guided component tests, such as training and tips for diesel emission systems, EVAP systems and body systems sub codes, and guided component tests for hybrid electric and enhanced body electrical systems in domestic, Asian and European models.
To learn more about the upgrade, visit Snap-on’s website.