Automechanika Honors Innovation Awards Winners
FRANKFURT, Sept. 16, 2014—Automechanika Frankfurt named the winners of the Automechanika Innovation Awards during an awards ceremony held during the show’s opening ceremony on Tuesday.
The winners were selected from 120 entries, 66 of which came from Germany and 54 from other countries.
An independent jury of eight experts agreed on the seven winners, whose innovative solutions will be showcased at the Innovation Awards exhibit on the show floor.
The award winners were as follows:
- Parts and Components: Continental Aftermarket’s VDO REDI-Sensor pre-programmed tire-pressure control sensor
- Electronics and Systems: TEXA S.p.A’s TMD MK3 multi-marque diagnosis model
- Accessories: PANNEX’s tire sealant
- Repair and Diagnostics: TEXA S.p.A.’s augmented reality glasses
- Repair and Maintenance: MAHA Maschinenbau’s MFP 400 dynamometer, which allows the safety testing of driver-assistance systems
- IT and Management: Car-O-Liner’s Vision 2 software for 3D measuring systems
- OE Products and Services: Industrie Saleri Italo’s modular pump to adjust coolant flow
In addition, Robert Bosch GmbH was awarded the best entry in the Automechanika Green Directory, the guide for notably sustainable and resource-friendly products at the fair. Bosch applied for inclusion with its exchange-part production facility for electronic automobile components.