New Automotive Executiveive MBA Program Announced
Sept. 29, 2014—The DeVos Graduate School at Northwood University recently announced that is has launched a new Motor Vehicle Aftermarket Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
The program, which is now accepting applications, was designed with input from “key industry leaders” for aftermarket professionals, the school said in a statement.
This program was designed to benefit executives who are interested in gaining a competitive edge in the automotive and light-duty truck aftermarket segment, including replacement parts, accessories, lubricants, appearance products, service repair and repair equipment, according to the release.
Key benefits include:
- Interact and collaborate in a team-teaching environment with industry leaders
- Online courses, along with (6) one-week on-site residencies
- Fully accredited MBA program
- Interactive learning via industry-specific case studies
- Leading automotive and aftermarket industry guest speakers
For more information, visit the Northwood University website.