Free Webinar Available for TIA Members
Sept. 11, 2015—Federated Insurance is offering a complimentary webinar for the Tire Industry Association (TIA). The webinar, “Got Talent?”, will be held on Sept. 16 from 2-3 p.m. (EDT) and will be conducted by Enquiron as part of the Federated Employment Practices Network.
During the webinar, attendees will learn:
- How to attract and keep good talent
- How to work with and manage millennials
- How to work with and manage older workers
- How to work with and manage millennials and older workers at the same time
- Universal ideas for engagement, management and motivation of your workforce
The presentation will be led by Robin Taylor Symons, co-managing partner of the Miami Gordon & Rees LLP office and member of the Labor and Employment, Insurance, and Commercial Litigation Practice Groups.
TIA members who wish to register may do so online.