John Bean Releases Tire Changer
Dec. 20, 2016—John Bean has released its T7100S Tire Changer.
“The new John Bean T7100S is an advanced center post tire changer with an innovative ergonomic feature set that increases productivity and performance,” said Adam Brown, product manager for John Bean. “The T7100S is easy to use with minimal training required for service technicians. Its efficient functionality helps to reduce shop overhead and grow the bottom line by increasing the volume of jobs performed.”
Features of the T7100S include:
- PROspeed—New self-adjusting speed system maximizes rotation speed depending on the torque required and automatically adjusts rotation speed to compensate for tire resistance.
- Center Clamp Design—The center clamp design reduces risk of wheel damage, does not require jaw protectors and the capacity is not restricted by clamping jaw range.
- Wheel Lift—An enhanced ergonomic design assists technicians with lifting and positioning heavy tires on the machine.
- Bead Breaker—On-side bead breaker is controlled by a new finger trigger.
- Tire Lifting Tool—Integrated hook helps lift heavy tires during demounting.
For more information, click here.