DEI Announces New Manufacturer Representation
April 3 , 2017—Chuck Kenney, Boom Mat Sales Manager for the 12 Volt Market, has announced nine new agencies have joined the three existing Boom Mat sales rep groups to now cover 90 percent of the U.S. and Western Canada.
Within a month of accepting the newly created Boom Mat Sales Manager’s position, Kenney has focused on developing a network of representation experienced in selling to distributors, retailers and installers in the 12 Volt Market. Kenney has added nine new agencies and 12 new manufacturer sales representation.
The nine new agencies representing Boom Mat, effectively immediately, are:
- N-Motion Marketing, Bob Anderson (N.C., S.C., northern Ga, Ala, Miss. & Tenn.)
- Integrity Marketing Group, Scott Campbell (Fla., southern Ga.)
- Air & Associates, Art Rickless (Maine, N.H., Vt, Mass., Conn. & R.I.)
- BEI Inc., Mike Beyersdoefer (Colo., Wyo,Mont,Utah,)
- Seymour Marketing, Stan Seymour (upstate N.Y.)
- WMD Marketing, Steve Wilkins and Ken Nelson (northern Calif.)
- Advance Marketing, Bruce Gilsdorf (Ore.,Wash., Ark., northern Idaho and western Canada)
- Spectrum Marketing Group, Geoffrey Dixon (Mich.)
- Southwest Sales & Marketing, Scott Ringo, Tommy McLure, David Lynch (Texas, Okla., Ariz. & La.)