ASA Connected Cars to Examine Driver Assistance
April 12, 2017—The Automotive Service Association’s Connected CARS event, held May 18-19 in Detroit, will provide an in-depth look at the technical aspects of the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).
Connected CARS will have high-end training on the future of scan tools and cybersecurity with a focu on driver assistance system operation, design, diagnosis and calibration. Attendees will be the first in the country to have the opportunity to receive certification in Bosch ADAS camera system calibration.
- Debra Bezzina, managing director, Center for Connected and Automated Transportation at the University of Michigan
- Greg Potter, manager, Equipment and Tool Institute (ETI)
- Bob Gruszczynski, OBD communication expert, Volkswagen Group of America
- Scott Belt, chief engineer, Mahle
- Jim Luyckx, general manager of Product Development, Snap-On
The program will take place at the Detroit Metro Airport Marriott Hotel in Romulus, Mich. Additional information is available here.