ZF Aftermarket Introduces Spanish Technical Training Webinar Series
June 8, 2017—ZF Aftermarket has added an Spanish webinar series to its training offerings. The first webinar will cover common manual clutch issues.
The webinar series is for professionals and technicians in the automotive aftermarket. The free series includes diagnosis tips to common problems encountered daily in the field and recommended solutions.
The current dates for the webinar series are as follows:
- June 14: Common Manual Transmission Problems that Impact Clutch Systems
- July 12: ZF 6HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics, Part 1
- Aug. 9: ZF 6HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics, Part 2
- Sept. 13: Introduction to the Mechatronic
- Oct. 11: ZF 8HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics
Hosting the webinars is ZF Aftermarket technical trainer, Francisco Moreno. Moreno has worked for ZF for the past eleven years on the remanufacturing production lines for both passenger car and commercial vehicle. In his current role as production supervisor, Moreno brings his on-hands knowledge to the field for trainings.
To register for the webinars and additional information, visit ZF's website. Dates are subject to change for the webinars.