ASRW Announces New Showcase
July 10, 2013— Automotive Service & Repair Week (ASRW) announced a new area on the show floor called the ASRW Main Stage, which will showcase a different industry speaker every hour during show hours.
ASRW will take place Oct. 17-18, with education beginning Oct. 16, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
All 12 speakers, six on Oct. 16 and six on Oct. 17, will be free of charge to attendees, and seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
A partial list of speakers has been announced but additional details, including the full schedule of ASRW Main Stage speakers and topics will be announced in the coming weeks.
Main Stage speakers currently include the following:
• George Avery, estimatics consultant of property and casualty claims for State Farm
• Jeff Peevy, senior director of field operations and segment development for I-CAR
• Donny Seyfer, owner of Seyfer Automotive
• Pete Rudloff, owner of Pete’s Garage
• Kim Hazelbaker, senior vice president of the Highway Loss Data Institute
• Kevin McCartney, owner of Automotive Support Services
“The powerful slate of speakers and topics planned for the ASRW Main Stage make it the first of its kind, and we believe this area will be a staple at the show for many years to come,” said Dan Risley, interim executive director of the Automotive Service Association (ASA). “Attendees won’t find these speakers in one place at any other event, and this new area is another great example of why ASRW is the place where the industry comes to do business.”