Robinair Introduces Heavy-Duty Air Conditioning Machine
Nov. 7, 2017—Robinair debuted its new 34888HD heavy-duty A/C RRR machine for North America. The new R-134a machine is fully automatic and recovers up to 98.5 percent of old refrigerant.
The machine is engineered to save time in the shop with fully automatic operation and a removable tank for larger A/C systems. Technicians can set the 34888HD and walk away as it recovers, evacuates, leak tests, recharges and drains and injects oil back into the system.
Convenience and performance features, include:
- A nitrogen port to inject nitrogen into the system to dry and check for leaks.
- Automatic air purge to eliminate system-damaging air without needing to monitor gauges or open valves.
- Vacuum feature defaults to 15 minutes; can be set for up to 99 minutes.
- Refrigerant management system displays refrigerant use and monitor remaining filter life, alerting the user when 1/3 filter life remains.
- Removable, large capacity 50-lb external tank for performing multiple recoveries on large mobile A/C systems.
- Automatic oil drain and inject.
- 18’ hoses, 5 CFM pump and 3/8 horsepower compressor enhance convenience and help recover refrigerant faster.
- Multilingual display with French, English and Spanish options.
- Optional printer to capture and retain vehicle service data.