ASA of Connecticut Appoints New Leadership
Feb. 27, 2018—The Automotive Service Association of Connecticut (ASA-CT) announced the appointment of their 2018-2019 executive board at a recent meeting in February.
ASA-CT represents both mechanical and collision repair facilities. The board is comprised of equal representation for both industry segments.
“I am so excited to introduce our new board members to our membership. The board members collectively represent over three hundred years in the automotive industry. I look forward to working with them on behalf of our member shops,” says Lisa Siembab, executive director.
The newly appointed board members are:
- Chairman - Tom Vicino – Superior Auto
- Vice-Chairman - Neil Bilodeau – SAF-T Auto Centers
- Treasurer – MaryAnn Croce – Croce’s Transmission Specialists
- Secretary – Thomas Therriault – Breezy Point Autobody
- Co-Director Mechanical Committee – Don Cusson, Cusson Automotive
- Co-Director Mechanical Committee – Ron King, DATTCO
- Co-Director Collision Committee – Bruce Bisson, Stevens Collision Center
- Co-Director Collision Committee – Jeff O’Hara, Storm Autobody
- Educational Director – Wendell Soucy, Porter Chester Institute
ASA-CT says its primary objectives for the next two years will be member growth and retention, reinstatement of safety inspection laws for the state, shop ratings, training and education and business management for shop owners.