Autel Introduces Advanced Diagnostics Service Tablet
March 6, 2018—-Autel released its promotion for the MaxiSYS MS906BT wireless advanced diagnostic system.
Autel says the MS906BT is its most affordable bi-directional scan tool that performs the same coding and activations as the higher level MaxiSYS tools. It includes a wireless VCI 100 and complete connector kit with carry case.
Its features are as follows:
- Retrieves module information from body, chassis, powertrain, information & communication
- Instantly retrieves vehicle ID, make, model and year
- Quickly detects and displays faults and trouble codes
- Four-mode live data viewing / printing / storing / playback
- The unique Dedicated Services Section includes oil service reset, EPB, ABS/SRS and SAS services
- Full-screen waveform graphing analysis of up to three system parameters with trigger-type recording modes
- Active test functions perform vehicle-specific sub-system and component tests to determine system integrity