Tenneco Expands Monroe Quick-Strut Application Coverage
April 9, 2018—Tenneco is continuing its expansion of the Monroe Quick-Strut strut assembly product offering with the recent introduction of 54 additional Quick-Strut part numbers covering more than 3.8 million vehicles registered in the U.S. or Canada.
Thirty-two of the new Quick-Strut part numbers represent exclusive coverage for the North American aftermarket from a major ride control manufacturer.
Tenneco also introduced 10 additional Monroe OESpectrum strut part numbers covering a combined total of more than 1.8 million vehicles.
Among the additional late-model applications now covered by the Monroe Quick-Strut offering are:
- 2013-2016 Dodge Dart (Front)
- 2011-2013 Ford Explorer (Front)
- 2004-2007 Ford Freestar & Mercury Monterey (Front)
- 2010-2012 Hyundai Santa Fe (Front)
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 (Front)
- 2003-2009 & 2011-2013 Kia Sorento (Front)
- 2010-2013 Kia Forte & Forte Koup (Front)
- 2012-2013 Kia Forte 5 (Front)
- 2002-2005 & 2008-2011 Mitsubishi Lancer (Front)
- 2004-2008 Suzuki Forenza (front and rear)
- 2005-2008 Suzuki Reno (Rear)
- 2000-2005 Toyota Celica (Front)
- 2008-2013 Toyota Highlander (Front)
Other new Monroe ride control part numbers include Monroe OESpectrum premium front struts for 2014-2015 Mazda 6; 2013-2016 Mazda CX-5; 2014-2016 Mazda 3; 2013-2015 Chevrolet Spark; and 2014-2016 Toyota Corolla models.