Bosch Introduces ADS 325, ADS 625 Scan Tools
June 27, 2018—Bosch announced the Automotive Diagnostic Solutions line with two new scan tools, the ADS 325 and ADS 625.
The new diagnostic tools are designed and tested by technicians to diagnose the complex vehicle issues for passenger cars and trucks.
The tools offer coverage for domestic, Asian and European brands with one subscription.
Both the ADS 325 and ADS 625 can Auto ID CAN vehicles, read/clear all DTC types from all controllers, view data PIDS, perform bi-directional controls, calibrations, resets and relearns.
The software and diagnostic workflows are designed for fast navigation for optimal efficiency.
The tools are compatible with wireless accessories such as borescopes, battery testers, TPMS reset tools, NVH analyzers and more. Included with the tools are the OBD II cable with light and voltmeter to confirm battery voltage prior to scanning.
The scan tools come equipped with on-tool and online repair information including:
- Confirmed fixes to help diagnose and repair vehicles
- Maintenance procedures (brake/battery/TPMS/tune-up specs/other)
- Component locations
- Key programming
- Technical service bulletins (TSBs)
The ADS 325 and ADS 625 have features such as built in Wi-Fi and Firefox for open browsing and run on Android 5.0 with a 64GB SSD for fast processing, printing and file sharing.
The 7” high-resolution optically-bonded display on the ADS 325 allows for viewing in all lighting conditions, and the 5MP rear camera enables photos for sharing and Vehicle Scan Reports.
The ADS 625 is based on the same software as the ADS 325 and adds:
- Industry-leading full color OE system wiring diagrams for vehicles 1986 and newer
- Wireless VCI with freedom to move anywhere in the bay and stay connected to the vehicle
- J2534 pass-thru VCI for OE programming capabilities
- Large 10” ultra-crisp high-resolution display for optimum viewing in all lighting conditions
- Dual 5MP front and rear cameras enables photos for sharing and Vehicle Scan Reports
- HDMI output for extended display
- Docking and charging station
The Bosch ADS 325 and ADS 625 will be available in July 2018. Learn more at www.BoschDiagnostics.com/pro/