Mitchell 1 to Host Manager SE Webinar Training Series
July 18, 2018—Mitchell 1 announced a new format for its Manager SE shop management software workshop that the company says will make the training more accessible and convenient for more users to attend.
Starting in the fall 2018, for the first time, Mitchell 1 will offer a series of free online webinars covering the most popular topics from the workshop curriculum, including:
- Customizing the software to your business, WIP screen tools and user profiles
- Recommendations, revisions and technician worksheets
- Canned jobs, part kits, packages and discounts
- Inventory, purchase orders and parts catalogs
- Scheduler configuration and appointment tools
- Recent features added to the software
The course titles, dates and other details will be announced soon. Manager SE users may also look for updates using the interactive Manager Forum toolbar button or visit http://www.managerforum.net.
Mitchell 1 will also continue to offer the live training in a classroom setting, with the next workshop scheduled for April 25-27, 2019 in Atlantic City, New Jersey.