ACDC Sets Schedule for ‘Up Your Voltage’ Hybrid Vehicle Class
Dec. 9, 2013—The Automotive Career Development Center (ACDC) announced that iteration 36 of its “Up Your Voltage” class is now accepting students.
The class is scheduled for April 2–8 in Seekonk, Mass., and focuses on training participants on hybrid electric vehicles (HEV), plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHEV), and electric vehicles (EV).
A Nissan LEAF, Chevy Volt, and models from Ford, Honda, and Toyota will all be used in the course.
Some of the highlights of the class are detailed below.
- A new HV battery balancer (helps keep Honda Integrated Motor Assist lights off).
- Toyota Prius battery charger.
- Prius training along with Honda and Ford.
- Removal of the Volt battery pack.
- The new Midtronics HV battery charger/tester.
- The LEAF tear down.
- The new 2014 Accord PHEV/HEV class.
- Our New 2013 HEV/EV 360-page book in full color.
Eleven of the total 16 seats are still available for the class.
For information, visit the ACDC website.