Advance Auto Parts Launches Donation Drive for Hurricane Relief
Sept. 25, 2018—Forty Advance Auto Parts stores in North Carolina are collecting much-needed items to be distributed in the wake of Hurricane Florence. The aftermarket auto parts provider will host a hurricane-relief donation drive at Raleigh-area stores through Sept. 30.
Customers are encouraged to drop off items at Advance stores during regular business hours. Donation items welcomed include:
- Baby items, including diapers, wipes, etc.
- Non-perishable dry goods and canned goods
- Cleaning supplies, including bleach
- Hygiene products including soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, feminine products, deodorant
- Paper towels, tissues, toilet paper, etc.
- Pet supplies, including dog and cat food
- New pillows, sheets and towels
- Plastic storage bins
Advance has supported a number of relief efforts since Hurricane Florence made landfall, including ongoing efforts to support its team members and family members who were impacted by the storm and its subsequent flooding.