Rotary Lift Releases Video Highlighting Gifts to Improve Productivity
Dec. 10, 2018—Rotary Lift has released a video that highlights gift ideas for technicians.
The video highlights the following tools:
- LockLight™ —A unique lift accessory that shows everyone in the area when a lift’s mechanical locks are engaged. When LockLight™ is green, work can begin.
- Spotline Laser—The Spotline laser projects a green line directly in the center of the bay, making it easy to quickly spot a vehicle on a lift. Install Spotline on most two-post or four-post surface lift, light-duty inground lift, or heavy-duty parallelogram or scissor lift models with the convenient retrofit kit.
- Wheel Lift—Rotary Lift’s air-operated mobile wheel lifts help reduce the risk of injury from moving heavy wheels while increasing productivity. Wheel Lifts can remove and position any size wheel or tire weighing up to 500 pounds, making it easier and more ergonomic for technicians to work on heavy-duty trucks, buses and construction equipment.
- Tech Lights—Get more light where you need it with Rotary Tech Lights. These innovative LED shop lights magnetically attach to the lift, tool cart—even the vehicle itself.
- Wheel Wing™—The Wheel Wing™ tire hanger makes it easier and safer to remove and hold wheels for tire rotations, brake jobs and suspension work. Wheel Wing™ folds up or to the side when not in use, saving space and providing a great place to hang a Christmas wreath.
- Rotary Genuine Parts—Rotary Genuine Products are designed and manufactured by the same people to the same standards as the originals.