Car Care Council Provides Media Campaign for Car Care Month
Jan. 28, 2014—Car Care Council announced Monday that it will have a national consumer media campaign for National Car Care Month.
“Participating in National Car Care Month is time well spent and gives you a chance to build awareness of your business, increase car counts and educate consumers on how much of their vehicle’s maintenance is going unchecked,” said Rich White, executive director of Car Care Council.
The Car Care Council suggests five quick and easy ways to get involved in National Car Care Month:
- Suggest your customers sign up for the free customized service schedule and email service at the Car Care Council website.
- Send your customers to view the free digital Car Care Guide, available in English and Spanish, or order a free printed copy for their glove compartment.
- Print out car care tips and leave them out for customers to read while they are in a waiting room or standing at the counter.
- Hang a Car Care Month poster and banner, and place a Car Care Month mirror dangler on each customer’s rear view mirror. Make your own signs or get a special point-of-sale kit from the Car Care Council.
- Hosting a car care event in your community? Visit the organization's webpage to list your event at no charge on the Car Care Council’s website.