AASP-MN Names 2013-2014 Board of Directors
April 19, 2013—The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) this week announced the individuals who will serve on its 2013-2014 board of directors.
The new additions to AASP-MN's board include:
- Joyce Weinhandl of Northfield & Twin City Auto Body in Bloomington, Minn.
- Greg Kasel of Downtown Tire & Auto in Hastings, Minn.
AASP-MN’s 2013 executive committee consists of the following individuals:
- Dan Sjolseth of Superior Service Center in Eagan, Minn.; president
- Jerald Stiele of Hopkins Auto Body in Hopkins, Minn.; secretary-treasurer
- John Ritter Jr. of Highland Autostar Collision in St. Paul, Minn.; immediate past president
- Tom Gleason of Pro-Tech Auto Repair in Corcoran, Minn.; mechanical division director
- Mike Cox of Ed’s Collision & Glass in Maple Grove, Minn.; collision division director
- Kevin Martin of PPG Automotive Finishes in Eagan, Minn.; associate division director
- Scott McClure of St. Paul Automotive in St. Paul, Minn.; mechanical seat
AASP-MN's new board was installed during its Annual Meeting & Convention April 12 at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West in Plymouth, Minn.
For more information, visit aaspmn.org.