AAIA and ASE Announce 2013 World Class Technician Award
March 8, 2013—The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA) and National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) recognized 30 outstanding individuals who have qualified for the 2013 World Class Technician Award.
The award recognizes professional technicians who have tested and obtained ASE certification in 22 specialty areas during the 2012 test administrated by ASE.
“Recipients of the World Class Technician Award are truly the best of the best, and AAIA is proud to recognize these professionals with ASE,” said Kathleen Schmatz, AAIA president and CEO. “Passing 22 ASE tests is a monumental achievement requiring exceptional knowledge and skills.”
The 2013 World Class Technicians are:
• George A. Admire, Fort Worth, Texas
• Laneard J. Aldrich, Mesquite, Texas
• Shelby J. Arabie, Angola, La.
• Jamie B. Blair, Grapevine, Texas
• Steven D. Cannistraci, Independence, Ore.
• Lonnie P. Cummings, San Martin, Calif.
• Stewart P. Driskill, IV, Petersburg, Va.
• Jeffrey A. Greb, Grapevine, Texas
• Ronald L. Hanna, Abingdon, Md.
• Steven C. Hardiman, Aurora, Colo.
• Chad D. Henrich, Shakopee, Minn.
• Joel C. Holsomback, North Richland Hills, Texas
• Timothy R. Howard, Des Plaines, Ill.
• Brian W. Hymas, Rexburg, Idaho
• David J. Kabat, Dallas, Texas
• Jason A. Kimes, Bensenville, Ill.
• Kenneth D. Knox, Grapevine, Texas
• Lawrence J. Lehmann, Barrington, N.J.
• Douglas E. Molnar, Grapevine, Texas
• Glenn B. Morgan, Mount Laurel, N.J.
• David A. Parlett, Grapevine, Texas
• Kenneth P. Peterson, Grapevine, Texas
• Darren J. Rapp, White City, Kan.
• Steve J. Salvaggio, El Cajon, Calif.
• George P. Schgier, Mount Laurel, N.J.
• William G. Seider, Grand Prairie, Texas
• Robert L. Stringari, Henderson, Nev.
• Peter J. Taskovic, Chicago, Ill.
• Rudi H. Trickel, Philiadelphia, Pa.
• David L. Wall, Springtown, Texas
Recipients of the award receive a certificate signed by the presidents of ASE and AAIA, a logo medallion, embroidered shoulder insignia and their name in the Automotive Hall of Fame in Dearborn, Mich.