2019 YANG Conference Asks for Participation
March 14, 2019—The 2019 Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG) Leadership Conference is offering attendees the chance to stand in the spotlight during this year's conference. YANG is now accepting applications for the "Five for Five" presentations at the conference.
"Five for Five" initially kicked off at the 2018 conference and gives attendees the opportunity to give quick, five-minute presentations related to the industry. In addition to a five minute time-frame, presenters are also limited to five total slides.
The deadline to submit Five for Five applications is April 5. Along with the short presentations, the conference will also feature presentations from the following speakers:
- Bill Hanvey, CEO and president of the Auto Care Association;
- Mark Finestone, executive vice president of merchandising, marketing and supply chain for AutoZone Inc.;
- Jeff Koviak, vice president and general manager of the North American aftermarket for Tenneco Inc.;
- Bryan Falchuk, best-selling author, speaker and life coach;
- Stacy Nadeau, professional speaker and coach;
- Todd Allen, partner at Lindsey & Allen PLLC;
- Jim Merle and Scott Shriber, group publishers for Babcox Media; and
- Nick Westergaard, chief strategist at Brand Driven Digital
The conference will take place on May 10-11 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Springs, Fla.