MWACA, Tekmetric Partnership
October 28, 2019—Tekmetric has joined forces with the Midwest Auto Care Alliance (MWACA) to help auto repair shop owners take their business to new heights. With this new partnership, shop owners who subscribe to both Tekmetric and MWACA will save money on the management system and engaging resource for education and support.
Partnership benefits include:
- Annual rebate of up to $300 to apply towards MWACA membership dues or registration at the VISION Hi-Tech Training & Expo (*this offer cannot be combined with any other Tekmetric or Kukui rebate offers)
- $600 Discount with Tekmetric Shop Management System
- $1800 Annual Savings with Kukui All-in-One Success Platform
- $500 Coupon with Turnkey Marketing & 12 Months Free of Insider's Circle
- $200 Coupon for Shop Hackers Live Conference (Limit 2) from Shop Fix Academy
- $300 Direct Mail Coupon & $500 Advisor Class Discount with Transformers Institute
- 5 percent Coupon for Autotext.me
- 60 Days Free with My Shop Manager
For every MWACA member that signs up for a new Tekmetric subscription, Tekmetric will donate $100 annually to Brakes for Breasts (visit www.brakesforbreasts.com to learn more)
"Tekmetric has built a best-in-class product that makes it easy to manage and grow any auto repair shop business. Their company's commitment to listening to their users and shop owners aligns with our values, making them a natural fit for a partnership with MWACA," stated Sheri Hamilton, AMAM, Executive Director for the Midwest Auto Care Alliance.
"We're proud to partner with MWACA, an organization whose thought-leadership, networking opportunities, and training events have greatly contributed to the success of the automotive repair industry," says Prasanth Chilukuri, co-founder and CFO of Tekmetric. "We're excited that this partnership will equip more shops with a system that makes it easy to run their shop, scale their business, and instill confidence in their customers."