Report: ADAS, Autonomous Driving 2019-2030 Trends
October 28, 2019—The "Edition 2019-ADAS and Autonomous Driving Industry Analysis, 2019-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
ADAS and autonomous driving technology have the potential to completely revolutionize the auto industry and transportation dynamics in the near future. It poses the aptitude to change the conventional way of transporting goods and passengers. This report provides a deep-dive investigation into the ADAS and autonomous driving industry and detailed analysis on the technologies, components, and trends that enables autonomous driving. The report focuses on the below major aspects of the ADAS and autonomous driving industry.
The historical, actual, and forecasts of the sales demand for the cars by levels of automation is covered in the report. In case of Level 2 vehicles, car sales of leading OEMs by models is also covered. In case of Level 3 and above autonomy, the car sales are estimated and forecasted based on the announcements by the leading OEM brands.
Car Manufacturers and their race for ADAS and autonomous driving
- Robotic Vehicles Trend - Robotic Taxis and Autonomous Shuttles Providers
- Partnership between Car Manufacturers and Tier 1s, Technology Providers, Robotic Vehicle Companies, Shared Mobility Companies, Imaging and Sensing System Suppliers (Radar, Camera, LiDAR), System Integrators, AV Testing & Simulation Companies, Telecom Providers, Artificial Intelligence Companies, Software Providers, Navigation and Mapping Companies
- Market Share Analysis of all the sensors, processors, system, and technology providers, along with OEMs
SAE Levels of ADAS and Autonomous Driving
- SAE Level 1 - Advanced Driver Assistance (ADAS)
- SAE Level 2 - Partial Automation
- SAE Level 3 - Conditional Automation
- SAE Level 4 - High Automation
- SAE Level 5 - Full Automation/Driverless Cars
- Robotic Vehicles - Robotic taxis and autonomous shuttles
The key topics covered include the research scope and methodology, the changing industry dynamics, ADAS and autonomous vehicles market, image viewing and sensing for the ad industry, and the radar market and lidar market for autonomous vehicles.