Technical and Management Training Announced
Dec. 10, 2019—The Group Training Academy/AVI Winter Training Conference will take place Jan. 16-18 at AVI world headquarters in Fort Myers, Fla. The three-day session will feature technical and management training from auto care industry instructors.
“We are looking forward to hosting the industry’s premier training conference,” said Larry Pavey, CEO of the Automotive Parts Services Group (The Group). “The Group Training Academy offers a wide-array of courses from some of the most respected instructors in the industry, and this conference will feature insightful courses in key areas of interest. We thank AVI for organizing and conducting the conference, especially in sunny Florida in January.”
Courses offered at The Group Training Academy/AVI Winter Training Conference include:
- Dealing with Difficult Customers with Bill Haas
- The Top Light Duty Diesel Problems and Solutions with Ryan Kooiman
- Building a Business Culture that Employees Embrace with Bill Haas
- Steering & Suspension with Dirk Fuchs
- Developing Leadership Traits for Success with Bill Haas
- Dynamic Duo: Scope & Scanner Diagnostics Pt. 1 with John Forro
- Making Communication Meaningful for Internal & External Customers with Bill Haas
- Dynamic Duo: Scope & Scanner Diagnostics Pt. 2 with John Forro
To learn more about the Group Training Academy/AVI Winter Training Conference, visit https://aviondemand.com/conferences/2020-avi-training-conference/. To visit The Group Training Academy web portal, go to www.thegrouptrainingacademy.com.