Ratchet+Wrench Appoints New Board Members
Jan. 7, 2020—Ratchet+Wrench has chosen four new leading auto service professionals to join its extended team as members of the 2020-21 editorial advisory board. The new members joined two returning board members on Jan 1, serving a one-year term.
New members are:
- Jimmy Alauria, owner of 3A Automotive & Diesel Repair in Phoenix
- Bryan Gossel, owner of BG Automotive in Colorado
- Ricky Jordan, owner of Fifth Gear Automotive in Lewisville, Texas
- Dwayne Myers, owner of Dynamic Automotive in Maryland
Returning board members are:
- Leigh Anne Best, marketing director of Mighty Auto Pro in Medina, Ohio
- Ryan Clo, owner of Dubwerx, Just Saab and Avid Autowerx in Cincinnati, Ohio
Ratchet+Wrench thanks departing board members Andy Bizub, owner of Midwest Performance Cars in Chicago; Dave Toole, owner of Toole’s Garage in San Carlos, Calif.; Greg Bunch, owner of Aspen Auto Clinic in Colorado and Ron Haugen of West Side Auto Pros in Clive, Iowa, for being a part of the editorial advisory board.
The advisory board was developed to make sure Ratchet+Wrench provides the most relevant, informative and useful content for shop owners and managers across the country. Board members are handpicked by Ratchet+Wrench editors from a national pool of candidates nominated by industry peers and the magazine’s editorial department.
Board members are identified as a successful shop operators committed to advancing the auto service industry. They work with the editorial team to evaluate story concepts, offer feedback on the publication and provide insight into the daily and long-term issues that shop operators need to address to run thriving businesses.