New Coronavirus Services Provided
March 13, 2020—Yates Service Inc. announced the launch of Complimentary White Glove Vehicle Pickup & Delivery Service and Complimentary Full-Service Gas Pump Attendants at Yates Automotive/Sunoco in response to the growing concern of the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). These new services enable Yates' customers to continue to experience the convenience and customer service Yates businesses provide without being concerned about whether they are increasing their exposure to COVID-19.
Details of services include:
- Complimentary White Glove Vehicle Pickup & Delivery Service at Yates Automotive – Yates Automotive team members will provide free local pickup and delivery of customers' vehicles that require repair, maintenance and detailing services.
- Complimentary Full-Service Gas Pump Attendants at Yates Automotive – Yates Automotive's Sunoco station in Del Ray/Old Town will provide the option of full service at the pumps at self-service gas prices. As always, Yates Automotive will continue to donate 2¢/gallon purchased to a local charity through their Give Your Two Cents program (now in its third year). March's local charity is Make-A-Wish® Mid-Atlantic.
- Complimentary Free Pickup & Delivery Service at Yates Dry Cleaning – Yates Dry Cleaning provides free local pickup and delivery of customers' dry cleaning and home goods orders.
- Food Delivery Service at Lena's Wood-Fired Pizza & Tap – Yates-owned Lena's Wood-Fired Pizza & Tap provide food delivery via UberEats and ChowNow as well as customer curbside pickup.
- Online Photo Estimates at Yates Collision - Yates Collision now offers online auto body repair estimating. Customers can easily send damage photos to Yates Collision from the convenience of their mobile device.
Out of concern for our in-store customers, team members and their families, Yates Service has also enacted new protocols to promote health and safety.