AutoVitals to Host Online Summit
March 24, 2020—Due to the coronavirus pandemic, AutoVitals has developed The Digital Shop Online Summit, a shop-process focused, collaborative learning, industry event.
Free of charge and taking place from 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, March 25, The Digital Shop Online Summit is where attendees will:
- Learn best practices through breakouts, roundtable discussions, and keynote presentations
- Collaborate with their peers and industry experts online
- Connect with industry representatives to learn about what’s new in 2020
- Adapt to rapid changes and find new digital solutions
One of the discussions will be hosted by Jon Belmonte, CEO of AutoVitals, and will feature a panel of industry experts who will discuss the overall state of the industry in response to COVD-19 concerns and the best strategies for success once the dust settles in the wake of the virus.
Here's a list of the confirmed panelists and presenters:
- Jim Silverman - ATI
- Scott Thorley - AMS-Protractor
- David Saline - DRIVE
- Kevin Allen - ATI
- Al Wheeler - AMRA
- Carolyn Coquillette - Shop-Ware
- Jennifer Thronson - BayIQ
- Eric Twiggs - ATI
- Mitch Schneider - Author, Journalist, Industry Expert
- Fred Gestwicki - Fix-It-With-Fred, Canton, Ohio
- Doug Brackett - Downtown Automotive, Nelson, B.C.
- Russ Crosby - Russ’s Wrench, Clinton, N.J.
- Frank Scandura - Frank’s European Service, Las Vegas
- Neil Daly - Oceanside Motorsports, Oceanside, Calif.
- Adam Bendzick - Pro Service Automotive Repair, Prior Lake, Minn.
- John Long - Schertz Auto Service
- JR Luna - Concours Motors, Ventura, Calif.
- Ray Konderla and Sergio Garza - Rick & Ray's Auto Plaza, Fort Worth, Texas
- Glen Heyward - Good Works Auto Repair, Mesa, Ariz.
- Mike Button - Affordable Automotive, Chico, Calif.
- Roy Foster - Roy Foster's Auto Repair, Reno, Nev.
- Bruce Williams - River’s Edge Services, Prince George, B.C.
- Tyler Nelson - Big-O Timberline, Fort Collins, Colo.
For more information and to register, go to AutoVitals.com/OnlineSummit.