AAPEX Learning Forum to Focus on Product Distribution
Sept. 12, 2013—The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) 2013 Learning Forum has announced it will focus its training sessions on efficient product distribution throughout the supply chain, including inventory management techniques, reducing warranty return rates and the use of data to ensure the product gets to the right customer at the right time.
The following sessions have already been placed on the schedule:
• Repairing Warranty Return Rates
• Managing Parts Proliferation: Inventory Trends, Issues and Opportunities for the Supply Chain
• Creating the 21st Century Distribution Center
• The Growth of E-tailing: What Does This Mean for the Aftermarket?
• Collaborative Category Management
• The Impact of 3-D Printing on Manufacturing and Preparing Your IT and Business Infrastructure
• Analytics Taking Center Stage
This year’s learning forum will include nearly 40 free sessions, the highest number ever offered at AAPEX, and start Nov. 4.
AAPEX is set for Nov. 5–7 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas. All sessions are accredited by the University of the Aftermarket toward the Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) and Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) professional designations. Sessions will be held at the Venetian Hotel, on the Venetian/Palazzo Congress Center Level 1, Marco Polo Rooms 701–707. Since the sessions are free-of-charge, seating is first come, first served.