Nov. 9, 2017—Martins Industries, a tire equipment manufacturer, is introducing new colors and improved product packaging in an effort to streamline their brand’s appearance and increase recognition of their products worldwide.
The decision to give their branding and marketing collateral a new look is due in part to their rapid growth in the North and South American markets.
The new company colors, which are now orange, grey and black, will serve to make Martins’ products and brand easier to recognize as they continue to expand into countries across Europe.
The new brand colours will be applied to everything from products and packaging, to marketing and promotional materials.
The enhancements to the company branding and product packaging aim to:
- Create a stronger brand image that allows customers to easily recognize Martins Industries products.
- Improve the client experience.
- Adapt and stay ahead of constantly changing markets.
- Establish and maintain a strong presence in the European market.
- Gain recognition as a leader and a specialist in the tire equipment industry.