Oct. 20, 2017— The AAPEXedu 2017 Technology track will focus on the many new and emerging technologies in vehicles and how they will impact businesses in the automotive aftermarket industry.
AAPEX will be held Oct. 31 through Nov. 2, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
AAPEXedu 2017 technology sessions will include:
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Megatrends in the Connected Car and Mobility Age
- Update on Technology Standards
- Disruptive Technologies and Transportation, Are We Ready?
- Technology and Telematics Forum 5.0 Powered by CARS and ASA
- ACES and PIES Overview (Spanish)
- Future Power: Battery & Start/Stop Technology
- Leveraging Technology to Streamline Diagnosis and Repair
- Shop Technology Timeline: Where is Your Shop on the Timeline
- Trucking Technologies: Threats and Opportunities for Service
In addition, AAPEXedu will feature a Service Professionals Summit on Nov. 2, from 5-6 p.m. on "Emerging Technology - How will the Aftermarket Prepare?"
AAPEXedu will have eight topical tracks this year, which include technology, business management, industry trends, service professionals, import/export, heavy duty, young professionals and paint and body.