Nov. 4, 2016—ACDelco named the winners of its first-ever Top Shops Contest, which recognizes outstanding members of the ACDelco Professional Service Center (PSC) program, at the AAPEX show in Las Vegas this week.
The contest was introduced in May to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the ACDelco brand and the five winners—one from each of the company's five business regions—were awarded a complementary trip to Las Vegas for Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week:
“Throughout our 100-year history, the repair shops have been an instrumental part of our success,” said Heather Waszczenko, national brand manager, ACDelco. “As we celebrate this milestone at AAPEX, we’re thrilled that the owners of these top shops can join us to share in the excitement of Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week.”
The Top Shop Grand Prize winners were:
- Orlando Crivelli, G.O. Crivelli Automotive Inc., New Castle, Pa.
- Danny Miller & Peter Treinen, Village Mobil Auto & Tire, Waunakee, Wis.
- Rick Ruback, Rick’s Automotive, Cleburne, Texas
- Tony Sapp, Cobb Galleria Automotive, Smyrna, Ga.
- Doug Widhalm, Auto Care Experts, Yakima, Wa.
After experiencing the AAPEX and SEMA Show, ACDelco hosted the winners at the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club in nearby Pahrump, Nev. During their time at Spring Mountain, they attended the official Chevrolet Corvette driving school,