Nov. 13, 2017—The sessions from the 2017 Ratchet+Wrench Management Conference are now available on video.
This year’s conference featured an all-star lineup of speakers and introduced a new component—Ratchet+Wrench Talks. All of the sessions, from the keynote to the closing session, are now available for purchase.
Available video sessions:
- Keynote Address: Still Standing. Still Smiling.
- Super Session: The Three Keys to Effective Leadership
- Super Session: Nothing But Net
- Beating Burnout
- Hiring Outside the Box
- Prepare for Tomorrow
- Why Price Doesn’t Matter: The Truth About Labor Rates
- Maximize Your Phone Dollars
- Modern Marketing
- Connecting with Customers
- The True Cost of Comebacks
- Ratchet+Wrench Talk: Advanced Vehicle Design, Modern Customers, and the Dawn of Your New Business Model
- Ratchet+Wrench Talk: Mitch’s World: Lessons from an Industry Legend
- Ratchet+Wrench Talk: Rissy Sutherland on the Industry’s Most Pressing Topic
- Ratchet+Wrench All-Star Awards Presentation
- Smart Growth
- Increase Shop and Technician Efficiency
- The Art of the Pivot
- Risky Business: Cyber Security and Telematics
- Panel Discussion: Make Maintenance a Moneymaker
- Closing Session: The Fixer
To purchase any of the sessions, click here.
The Ratchet+Wrench Management Conference was help Sept. 24-26 in Chicago. It included educational sessions, deep-dive workshops, panel discussions and networking opportunities all aimed at helping shop owners and managers make money, save money and work smarter. Conference sessions and speakers were pulled from the best Ratchet+Wrench magazine content from the last several years.